Friday, January 26, 2007

Secret pal swap

Check it out! She got my yarn!
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog/?p=184

I have no idea about secret pal etiquette- am I allowed to share who she is? I am just very excited since I have never participated in a secret pal swap before.

For guidance on hot pour dyeing see where I got the idea from at Yo Mama Knits:
http://www.yomamaknits.com/?p=105

Glorious sun is out! After dismal days in November and December (dismal even by coastal standards) we are back into a more typical pattern of rainy days interspersed by warmer sunny days.

Crocus are coming up in the garden. And to my surprise, since this is a new house for us, also in the front and back yard! How terrific! I have always wanted a spring lawn full of flowers. In fact, the front is still gravel from the house being built so it is amazing these hardy little bulbs are poking through everywhere. I promise pictures when they bloom.

On the knitting front, still working on my falling leaves sock. I plan to dye up a new batch this weekend for secret pal skein # 2 so I promise more pictures of fibre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you did a great job with your wool,I will be posting your parcel tommorrow,it will be by air so you should get it well before end of Feb(I hope anyway)I have been busy rounding up some extras for you and as I knew I was going to be bit late. I am including everything though in two parcels posted together!
Cheers your Secret Pal