Friday, August 11, 2006

Celebrations and a little dancing on the roof


There are now officially 4 possible celebration times in the next 4 months. Only one has been confirmed.

1. Today- Thesis HAS BEEN ACCEPTED for submission to Grad Studies. That is right, negative CM said she would sign! My changes were sufficient, she is happy and satisfied I am ready to defend. BIG sigh of relief. This means we can celebrate today, and hope all goes well to celebrate the next three milestones.
2. Defense Day (September, date TBA). If all goes well, you can call me Dr. C. after this day. Touch wood.
3. Final submission day (probably only a little celebration). When the thesis is completely finished, and handed in Oct. 13 with all corrections.
4. Graduation Day (November, date TBA).

There are many hurdles ahead, don't worry, I haven't forgotten yesterday's angst. I am just glad another one has been cleared.

No comments: