Friday, December 05, 2008


Who you talkin' to? You talkin' tuh me?

The little boy is getting SO EXPRESSIVE! He was hamming it up for photos the other day and my oh my is he cute. One of these went onto our Christmas Card that I designed. I can't wait to see it all printed up.

On the down side, he has started to wail when he doesn't get his own way. Yes, he has developed WILL. For example, he really wants to drink out of a cup, and when we give him one, he attacks it with glee, dribbling water all done his front. Then when we take it away he screams and cries until we can distract him from the tragedy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good heavens - wasn't he Just Born? Gorgeous little guy.

Anonymous said...

Amazing - great little kid.

I'll second Nancy - I was expecting a newborn... :)

Mike